September 29, 2011

Hello Internet!

I've done it.  I've caved into the world of bloggers, web junkies, and twitters.  As a newly-aspiring journalist, it seems as though in order to succeed in the modern-era of htmls, mp3s, television, and the interweb, one must be multi-talented in all aspects of the media--including blogs.  Therefore I've decided to use this powerful ability to share information of all aspects of life (in my opinion) worth highlighting.  This blog is going to be a mind-awakening experience of current social issues and grassroots movements in the Pacific Northwest and around the world.


So breathe deep... exhale... and remember:  You are only bound by the limits of your imagination!

J.

Photo Cred: Steve McCurry aka my favorite photographer.  It really highlights the beauty and innocence of youth... so young and ready to learn all the beautiful things life has to offer!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm excited to read what goes on in your curious mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and let me know if you need technical help. Blogspot is pretty straight forward but just putting it out there. :)

    ReplyDelete